Thursday, December 13, 2007

So....I'm new at this


I have no idea why I am starting a blog today. I am up to my chin hairs in boxes (we're moving in 2 days) and I decided "I don't have enough to do as it is...so I'm starting a blog for our family!" I'm crazy I know, but blogging so far is fun... :) I guess too many people were bugging me about starting one, so here you go!! Hopefully it works. I'm a rookie so be patient with my blogging skills!
Here are our kiddies in their matching Christmas PJ's thanks to Gramma B and Bart (clarification for non-family: Bart is their maternal grandfather... We don't use the "Grampa" word for him (Bart's choice), just "Bart"--had to clarify so you didn't mistake him for a significant other or boy-toy of Gramma's)

2 comments:

Jenny Matthews said...

LOL... to think of Velma with a "boy toy" just makes me giggle!
Cute PJ's! Have a happy move... away from me. Whatever.. you'll be back!! :)

Swarnachandra said...

me4u_now@hotmail.com