Wednesday, June 11, 2008

need a little help!

i'm training for a half and full marathon and i'm trying to compile a songlist to put on my ipod. so i need your best "kick-butt", motivating, "even-though-i'm-dying-this-song-is-pumping-me-up so i'll keep on running" songs to listen to while i train
. thanks in advance...

5 comments:

Melissa P said...

all the songs on fantasia are pretty rockin

Sarah said...

what is sis talking about?

Melissa P said...

It was a joke, I hate fantasia, its like the freakiest movie in the world

Chell said...

Hey there...I found your Blog through Aubreys and loved checking it out! (My names Rochelle, so it kinda drew me to see what Rachelle's blog was like) :-) I would love to pop over more often!
Keep well...

Annette Rose said...

Hey so I had this same ? a few months ago... My playlist for working out has: Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Daughtry... "Hey Mickey!" I also love the 80's Rock stuff like Def Leopard and Bon Jovi, which is probably waaayyy before your time, but fun fast songs. Good luck! Let me know what else you get.... I am always looking for new songs!