Thursday, June 05, 2008

nicknames...

for some reason i was thinking of nicknames i have had and who gave them to me:

Shell (All my sisters, brother and mom and dad call me this)
ShellBell
Tinkerbell (Grandma Pearl)
Weezy (when i was little, danielle brought home a library book and the little girl's name was Weezy--I wanted to be that girl and so my family started calling me Weezy and every variation of that:
Weezy Cheesey
Cheese
CheeseBreath
CheeseBall (Danielle is the creator all these variations and probably the only one who ever calls me them, but i love it!)
Weeza (Dad)
Weezer
(you get the idea)
Undies (...hmmmm... should i disclose how this name came about? Uncle Mike and Aunt Wendy call me this because I used to run around with underwear on my head and think it was the funniest thing in the world. They STILL call me this!)
Rocky (uncle Don)
Roach (Erin Torpey, my bff growing up)
Shaw-3 (basketball coach Mike Bourn)
Rachet
Saskwatchet Rachet (Roomies from college...i didn't like to shave my legs...)
Rossmell (Mike and Andy)
RushyRee (Mike)
Rushy
and the latest: Bum Bum Head (thanks to Sydney)

2 comments:

Madison Bradshaw said...

bum bum head!! Haha! cute! lol :) love it and love your kids!

Annette Rose said...

How fun! I've always wished I'd had a nickname that stuck that I really liked. You had lots of them!