i went for an 11 mile run this morning and i was sooooo looking forward to coming home, showering, and relaxing in our new hammock that we got mike for father's day. but instead, this is what we did:
we filled 12 of these huge bags with weeds, weeds, weeds, and only made a dent in the yard. we got this area of the back yard cleared and it looks really good. but we could probably fill at least 25 more of these bags before the entire yard was finished. but by then i'm sure there will be a million more weeds...does it ever end??
so instead of basking in the new hammock (that didn't even get set up), i have scratches on my arms and legs, dirt in my fingernails, and a sore back. i guess it is rewarding to have a partial backyard weed-free:



5 comments:
LOVE how green it is there- Jealous- we practically live in the desert- it looks beautiful- wish I was there to pull weeds with you- I mastered that a few months ago!
LOVE how green it is there- Jealous- we practically live in the desert- it looks beautiful- wish I was there to pull weeds with you- I mastered that a few months ago!
opps- should I publish it one more time to make it more official?
oh i KNEW i wanted to come over with the kids for a playdate. awesome yard, rachelle. and what the? 11 miles? holy moly, woman.
Wow thats a lot of work!!! What are you going to put there? more grass or a garden?
Post a Comment