



We drove to Leavenworth one night for some window shopping and delicious German cuisine. It was Oktoberfest in Leavenworth and the town was alive with tourists and holiday shoppers like ourselves. We ate at an authentic German restaurant, King Ludwigs, and enjoyed live music and great food. We were sitting right next to the band and the kids kept walking on the dancefloor. Finally I went out and danced with them too. It was so much fun!


Our next adventure was to Mt. Rainier. The fall colors are AMAZING up there. I could live there. seriously. I love love love this time of year and everything was perfect. We played Outburst most of the way there in the car and the kids were pretty good considering the long drive (plus our hour long detour because we missed a turn- whoops!) We went on a few short hikes and even came across a black bear! (our second of the season)



We had a wonderful time with Lynda, Michelle and Matthew and wish we got to see them more. Lynda made her famous chinese food --it's seriously better then any restaurant i can think of. and it was nice to spend some time with Michelle. I love all my sisters-in-law and I am glad when I get to spend one on one time with them and get to know them better.
3 comments:
too cute!!! blondies everywhere... some of the pics I can't see though, they're black.
Gosh the colors are so pretty this time of year!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun together! That was nice they were able to come out and visit! Thanks for the chinese food night- that was delicious!
looks like fun... tell lynda HI from the rowberrys!
Post a Comment