Thursday, March 12, 2009

birthday boy


My Dames is two today.  I can hardly believe how big he is getting and how he's not "my baby" anymore, although he still is... Dames has been such a refreshing blessing to our home.  So easy to love, so sweet, so happy.  I love that I get to be his mama and get hugged and kissed by him multiple times throughout the day.  I am really enjoying motherhood and especially this sweet time when I'm home with them all day.
Don't ya just love this picture taken by my friend?  

8 comments:

Melissa P said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe I forgot to call and sing to Dames..... Im calling now! I cant wait to see you guys on Sunday!!!! Have fun this weekend at the cabin!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Damian! He is getting so big and cute, can't wait to see you guys next month!!

Velma said...

What an adorable picture of Damian. Such sweet innocence. I loved the pictures.

Skea Family said...

Oh...happy birthday! Give him hugs from the Skea's!

Annette Rose said...

They grow soooo fast, huh? It goes by too fast I think. I can't believe my baby is 2 too...

aubreyannie said...

happy {late} birthday, damian! what a cutie he is. and i do love that picture..beautiful!

Kyra said...

LOVE that pic-- you have adorable kids.

Joyce Hanchett said...

Soooo sweet, I love it! Hope all is going well.