1. Giving the kids the option to trade all their Halloween candy in for it's weight in dollars IS a great idea!--I'm out ten bucks, but no more sugar in their teeth is worth it! And if the candy is in the trash then I can't sneak any out of their candy bags.
2. Watch children more closely while playing in a parked car--one of them just might open a door and land on his face in the church parking lot.
3. Nutella and coconut milk DO NOT taste good in a sushi roll. (darn! i had such high hopes for my creation!)
5 comments:
nice on the halloween trade! were you trying to make a dessert sushi roll? gross! :)
Hmm... I will certainly keep all of these lessons in mind when I have kids or sushi in the future.
Yeah, dessert sushi, not so good. I missed talking to you at the Trunk or Treat. I was so cold, and tired, and the kids were worn out from going out already, so we hurried away. I did see your kids, though, and they were way cute!
I am waiting to see some halloween pictures of the kids. Sounds like they had fun trick er treating....... The money idea sounds like a great trade.
ooh, you are a genius. ava was just today brainstorming ideas to make money. i might have to mention this to her and see what she thinks.
Post a Comment