Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here I am, a week late in posting some Halloween pictures. The kids had a lot of fun this year dressing up as a Power Ranger, Princess Aurora, and Spiderman. Our neighborhood fire station had activities for the kids earlier in the day and we went and the kids carved pumpkins (sort of), got to sit in the firetruck, and walk through the haunted station. Syd was the only kid brave enough to do it (Carter is such a scaredy-cat like me). I like Halloween but I really hate being scared. We watched a scary movie with some friends earlier in the week and they were all laughing while I was hiding my eyes. I hate being scared.
That night we hit up our neighbors for some candy and then went to the Trunk or Treat at our church. While it's fun to do it with friends from church, the parking lot was dark, too many teenagers running over the little kids and I kind of miss the experience of going door to door.

Carter and his buddy Nicholas
Dames and La-La (i love her face looking at him!)
Sydney, Lauren, and Riley
Damian and some of his favorite babysitters, the twins!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

fun times! i hate being scared too, i refuse to watch scary movies, i even stopped watching CSI because when jim was travelling i couldn't sleep at night! claire and syd were both sleeping beauty, fun!

Madison Bradshaw said...

cute!! oh my goodness dames is adorable!! haha i love his outfit and little hat! haha

Melissa P said...

Love their costumes!