Sunday, March 21, 2010

a day at the zoo

We took a trip to the zoo a while back and I had to post some pics.
Here is a series of shots of Dames going in for a smoocher with his "gully" (girly)



And don't you just love that their eyes are closed in this one??


Carter, Brandon, and Sydney posing in a tree....
Sissy and Leatham joined us and it was fun to play with them!
Dames posing in a dinosaur egg

I was looking through these pictures and I was starting to wonder why Carter always does goofy signs....

And again, what's with the gang signs?

Then I realized why my kids do what they do...

Here are Jill and Syd... People have told me several times that Sydney looks like me... It wasn't until I saw this picture that I actually thought that too.

And this is a random picture of Dames. We were watching the Olympics and he just claimed this chair, popcorn on his lap, reclined, and chill... love it!

4 comments:

Madison Bradshaw said...

this is soo cute! shell your kids are soo cute! i love little dames and syd looks so grown up! i love carters sweet signs too!

Velma said...

I love the pictures of Damian and his little girl friend. He is starting out young. Already passed the holding hands stage........You better watch out!

Melissa P said...

Fun day! We need some more good weather! I love the picture of Dames with his hand on her face!

Sarah said...

carter's gang signs are hilarious...