Wednesday, May 12, 2010

visitors!

Mike's brother Matt and his wife Melissa came for a visit last week and it was so fun to see them!! We went on a lot of adventures so here is a modgepodge of pics from their visit in no particular order... We did Pike Street, Snoqualmie Falls, Hoh Rainforest, Forks (way too Twilighted out), Leavenworth, and hung out at home.
I couldn't resist a little crack...


Carrying on the family name....

Things I love about Melissa:
She's so easy to talk to and comfortable around new people. She is super social and if you had just met her you would feel right at ease and comfortable talking with her. Melissa gives compliments and just makes you feel loved. We used to live a few blocks away from them at BYU when we were first married and I miss hanging out with them!

Matt is just one of those guys that you feel smarter after talking with him... or dumber, depending on how you look at it. He is so knowledgeable in so many areas and has the most random facts and information. He loves learning about new things and I really respect that about him... I'm getting dumber by the minute so I appreciate the conversations with him... plus, he's always got a good youtube video or snl skit to show me!

1 comment:

md said...

Way too kind and it was way too fun! Thanks for being AWESOME Hosts!!! :)