I love:
the way you run down the stairs anytime anyone is leaving and give them a hug before they leave
your contagious belly laugh
watching you and your brother and sister make forts
that you call me "mama"
that you skip
that the main reason you get in trouble at school or church is for being goofy
your creative imagination
making you spaghetti and hearing about how much you love it
your smirk
that you love to read
watching you construct things out of Legos
that you wake up happy and greet me with a hug
hearing you give answers at church
watching you play sports
reading the books you make
that you are a goofball and have a fun sense of humor
listening to you sing Search, Ponder, and Pray
that you have chosen to be baptized in 2 weeks
being your mom
Happy Birthday Carter,
I loved you before you were born and I love you more and more each day.
3 comments:
oh geez, rachelle. tears. this was so sweet. happy birthday to your cutie carter!
p.s. i love this photo of him..is it new?
Wow, time flies! Josh just about spit out his gum when I told him Carter was eight. It's hard to believe it's been that long.
He sure is cute.
Post a Comment