ugly sweater time people!
this was our 3rd annual Christmas party and the 2nd year we've done the ugly sweaters. mike and i love to host this and are glad it is now an annual tradition. mike spent the whole day baking his delicious cookies (which i ate way too many of). i love that we have fun friends who will do this with us and go crazy with their sweaters... it's so fun to see all the crazy styles.... i mean, seriously, women wear these... in public?
80% of the sweaters had cats on them which i don't understand. at all. we had delicious food, a fun game of Christmas charades, and of course the white elephant gift exchange... check out the video to see treasure I ended up with.
Our friend Jessica brought her photobooth and we had way too much fun taking pictures (well, some of us did--i thought there would be some weeding out of the photos, but she used them all--so sorry there are way too many of yours truly, but what else are ya going to do while wearing a reindeer headband and a christmas sweater?) enjoy the video!
8 comments:
looks like so much fun!! love all the sweaters. what is it with all the cats?! :)
super fun! love the video! you are lookg great!
It was so much fun! I'm glad we were able to make it this year. I can't believe we have been missing it the past couple years! Never again!
you would understand the cats if you were still single :)
gasp! a new post...this is incredible! bahahah I joke. I LOVE that you guys host this...looks like so much fun!
Fun,Fun,Fun! Thanks for a great Chrismtas party! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for next year :)!
what fun you are having.
love the idea of getting together with friends over an ugly sweater contest.
congrats to Matt
Post a Comment