Sunday, January 16, 2011

Caution

Warning: this next week is going to have an overload of posts to get me caught up on my blogging! I can't believe how far behind I've gotten, but it's time to get my act together (for journaling purposes more than anything).

So this is making me happy today: the food storage shelves Mike and I built in our garage last weekend. I love having everything organized and all lined up.
If you can't read the sticker on Mike's shirt, scroll down.

7 comments:

Melissa P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa P said...

I deleted my last comment because of a typo! whoops! Anyway, so jealous of your shelves! They look awesome!

Monique said...

Your shelves look great! I'm a tad envious of your food storage. We really need to restock and I should probably learn to can. Maybe you can be my teacher?! Nice work guys! I wish our shelves were up again. In time...

Emily K. said...

They look great. Good job. So nice to have organization once in a while. (Wish I knew what that was like. . .)

Emily K. said...

Ooh, and I'm really loving the Nutella in your Food Storage. It made me smile. Definitely can't live without that stuff. Especially when times get rough. I'm salivating because I licked ours clean last night. Trip to Costco in the future?

megan.bradshaw said...

The shelves look awesome! Way to go being all crafty and handy and such. YAY NUTELLA!

Velma said...

nice job on the shelves. I love how the cans are all turned with the labels showing. Thats exactly how I would have done it.
very nice.