It was seriously Dejavu from last summer! Sarah and kids got to visit both years and it's so fun to see Nora and Jane together at 4 and 2 months, and 16 and 14 months. Adorbs! Pics on the left are from 2012, pics on the right are from 2013... all the way down.
Trampoline slumberparties are the best!
The babes... These little cuties were peas in a pod. Wish they got to hang out more often!
Best friend cousins!
We missed Max this year, but Leatham and Weston got to visit! What fun little boys we have in the family!
Happy in the crib, and not so happy in the crib.
Loving some hammock time. We missed Clare this year! And Parker in his classic attire.
Sydney and Grace 2012 and 2013--It was fun to listen to these girls play the piano together, play with their American Girl dolls, paint nails, put on skits, and just giggle!
And would you look who's going on a mission! Yay Parker! Parker is heading to Toreon, Mexico and he leaves August 7. It was so lovely to go through the temple with him and have most of the family there. Parker is going to be a Stellar missionary and I am so proud of him and excited for him.
And a visit to the Dunn's house wouldn't be complete without a little pool-time
Snoqualmie Falls in 2012 and Spot-It for Dayyzzz in 2013
Group shot: 2012 at Snoqualmie Falls, 2013 at the Seattle Temple.
Just goofing around...as usual
I love seeing how much these little beauties have in common.
Ok, these two pics have no similarities whatsoever: Blue Angels in 2012 and Megan and I modeling our long locks, matching shirts and firm buttocks... :)


5 comments:
I'm obsessed with all of these pictures. I love the 2012/2013 mashup! Aaaand your hilarious commentary, of course!
so wish I could have been there! looks like you guys had fun!
oh so much fun with the Dunns! thanks for hosting us 2 years in a row-- so great to get to hang with you guys!!
Loved seeing the growth all the kiddos had in just one year! And so wish I coulda been there to play!
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment