Monday, January 21, 2008

House for Sale

Ok, so since we've been back in NC, Mike and I have been so busy painting, painting, organizing, painting, cleaning, and oh did I mention painting? We finally got our home listed and hopefully there is a family out there looking who will just fall in love with it. Mike starts his new job in Seattle on Feb. 15, but will be able to work from NC until end of April so we can get our house sold.


The house is looking great--probably the best since we moved in! The paint colors coordinate (before I had just painted each room a different color and it didn't really "flow"--although I am sad that Carter's blue stripe room is now a neutral beige). And most our stuff is packed away so there isn't a lot of extra clutter. It looks good (partially because Mike is being a "clean Nazi") and we'll be sad to leave this home. It is a beautiful house and we've had a lot of great memories here.e And I will really miss my kitchen! But we're so looking forward to starting in Seattle and the opportunities there.



Anyways back to the painting, I think my hand is permanently damaged from all the rolling and painting.



Saturday we just relaxed with the kids and make popcorn and watched a movie. We've been so busy that I felt bad not spending as much time with the kids. They have been troopers and are pretty good at playing with each other and keeping entertained.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Your house looks GREAT! If we were going back to NC id buy it!!! I love the kitchen!!