So the title of this post is a tribute to my sister Bailey. She is such a fun, spunky girl, and "i love my life!" is one of her quotable quotes. One of my resolutions for 2008 is to ENJOY my life and to LOVE my life! I'm the first to admit that I stress over little things sometimes and can be moody (or stoneface as Mike refers to it), but I am resolved to make 2008 a fabulous year and to enjoy more and to love more.
I love my husband: Mike is a wonderful hubby who is constantly making me laugh (or roll my eyes)... He is very upbeat and happy and likes to be active and I love that about him. He is such a great father and is always on the floor wrestling with them or dancing around with the kids. He is thoughtful, playful, and sweet and I love him so much.
I love my husband: Mike is a wonderful hubby who is constantly making me laugh (or roll my eyes)... He is very upbeat and happy and likes to be active and I love that about him. He is such a great father and is always on the floor wrestling with them or dancing around with the kids. He is thoughtful, playful, and sweet and I love him so much.

I love my kids:
Carter is a spunky little man who laughs a lot. He used to get in trouble at school for laughing too much! Carter is a great helper and loves to play games with us--his laugh is contagious and is heard often. He is constantly learning things and picking up on things--it's been fun to see him change as he attends Kindergarten. When we flew back east he just said, "mom, I'm gonna go talk to the captain." and off he went!

Sydney is my little cutie and sweetie. Whenever it has been silent for too long she'll say, "mom... i lub you (i love you). I probably hear that at least 15 times a day and it is so sweet to hear. She love her dolls and to dress them and herself up. She likes to help me do things like cook, laundry, etc...

Damian is such a mama's boy! And although at times it is frustrating that he doesn't ever want me to put him down, I love the fact that he loves to snuggle with me. He is such a happy baby (unless you leave the room) and his smile is priceless.
I LOVE MY LIFE!
6 comments:
rachelle, what a sweet post!! i like how mike calls you stoneface. that cracks me up. i better not tell paul that or else he'll get the idea to call me the same thing. when i get stressed i get that way. and so cute that syd says "i love you" throughout the day. so sweet.
cute post! i was wondering if you were ever coming back! i love the new template! i went to get one, but couldn't figure out how to get all my links on it; did you have to retype all the friends and their links? let me know!
Hi Rachelle!! It's Tiffany Parrish! What a cute post! I needed to read something like that. I feel like I can sometimes get moody. But I really do love my life! Terry wanted to know what does Mike do when your moody? :)
Hey Rachelle! Your blog is so cute! I really loved your, "I love my life" what a great thing to remind ourselves of every day! I love my life too... although somedays I think I forget. Your kids are adorable!
Ok... so I may have forgot to mention that the Rose Family is Annette and Jacob Rose...
tag your it!!! read my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment