After getting spending a day dealing with tow trucks and taking dad's truck to the shop to get a few repairs done :), Carter came home from school with pink eye. I took him to the Dr. the next morning and right as we pulled into the parking lot, Damian threw up everywhere. Throwing up is bad enough, but when you're so little and you've never had that experience it kind of freaks you out! Poor Dames was so distraught and to be honest it was quite a disgusting mess. We were in Mikes car and so I didn't even have any wipes to clean it up. Luckily one of the nurses pulled up next to us and she gave us some wipes and a shirt to dress Damian in. I left his car-seat and saturated clothes outside next to our car. When we came back out someone had thrown his clothes into the dumpster (I looked and would have gone in after them but it was too deep), but thankfully not the carseat. (oh and Sydney also got pink-eye but is over it now)
Then the next day I drove to Winthrop to surprise my mom by attending he Christmas concert. The music was so beautiful and they did a wonderful job. Wish I had some video to play for you on the blog so you could all enjoy it as well.
Also got to attend Bailey's basketball game played at the new Toyota Town Center in Wenatchee. They played the first game in the new venue and also had the first win!
I love living this close so I can be supportive of my parents and siblings in their sports and activities because they have always been so supportive of mine.
I had a booth at the Winthrop Christmas Bazaar. While last year was pretty successful, this year was a doozy. Darn economy!
Melissa and the two younger kids and I drove home last night in a snow storm, but we made it home safe and sound! Mike, Paul and Carter enjoyed a weekend of movies, gaming, and man-stuff.....
2 comments:
oh dear, rachelle. what a crazy, crazy week. i'm sorry your booth wasn't as successful as last year! bummer! and poor little damian!
Would a Happy Birthday help? I'm sorry it was one of those weeks, but maybe you can start this year out fresh. I wish all sickness away on your birthday. How's that?
Post a Comment