Thursday, November 06, 2008

FUN

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.



6 comments:

Jenny Matthews said...

You asked for it.... Your bachelorette party... skinny dipping at Paterson Lake in the moonlight!! :) Good times...

Skea Family said...

having to "pull over" while running so I could take a pee in a bush while you watched out for other passer-by's. Love and miss you!

Melissa P said...

seriously? just one? now I have to think for a while..........um how about when you had your hand down my pants the other day? No, ok I think one of my favorite memories with you is singing in the beater truck on the way to school

rachelle said...

me too sis! "where the green grass grows...." and of course you putting on your makeup! and the other day... hmmmm. :)

md said...

You napping on a Sunday in our little Wymount apartment when you and Mike came for a visit. You peeing in the bush while I was looking out (roles reversed from above), and How cute you looked in your new burgundy flats Christmas time a year or so ago. :) Love you!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

I have so many of the summer you stayed with us. I especially remember quizzing you on the burger menu where you were about to work!! We always ended up cracking up at SOMETHING!! Miss you!!