Tuesday, November 04, 2008

i voted

and hopefully so did you.
my prayer and hope is that the next president of the United States will be someone who believes that God is still the head of our nation and that we have this land because of Him. that the fundamental truths that this nation was established on will not be pushed aside. that the next president will be someone who values the institution of family and believes that a marriage is defined as the Proclamation states it--between and man and a woman, and will help keep it defined that way. and that it will be someone who will lead our country and help us get out of this economic crisis.

go vote.

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

I voted too and I am hoping for all of the things you are, I don't hold much hope though... I am afraid we are in the minority. I guess we shall see. Wouldn't it just be wrong to have a President who doesn't believe in God, ok, and people know his middle name is Hussein, right? I guess we deserve whatever we get... it makes me crazy!

Tiffany said...

UGH!! It's a very sad day!!

Jessica F said...

Hi Rachelle,

Jessica Feely here! I found your blog off of Kristie's. Thanks for the comment on my photo blog. I am still new at this, so its great to get compliments! They help me to know that Im getting better:) Anyway, I would love to do pictures for you. I have a few people in the ward who have asked so I need to start jumping on that. The only thing is the weather is terrible...so it may be a little while before we can do anything. Your kids are so adorable and Im excited for the opportunity. K- we should chat next time you have a free moment at church:)

- jessica f.