Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my morning...

This morning while these two slept....
I was busy...
Damian got his first haircut.
I couldn't bear to cut more then two inches.
He still looks like a little girl,
but at least it's not past his shoulders anymore.
And he still has his cute curls!!
Look at him cheese it up for this pic.


4 comments:

Velma said...

he looks like syd --from Parker We think he looks really cute. We loved the pose where he is smiling big for the camera. What a sweetie.
Love you
Mom

Melissa P said...

cute cute Dames! Yeah in one he looks just like Syd, but the last one looks more like him! Nice job shell

jenny said...

He is one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen. He's TOO pretty to be a boy!!! :)

Madison Bradshaw said...

aww!! he is adorable!! so cute shell and i like that you left a lot of it still on!