Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my sweet sydney is 4 today



My little girl is 4.

Sweet, fiesty, cow-girl-boot-wearing, stubborn, silly, smirker, dirty-look-giver, always accessorizing, dress-wearing, loves her family, shy, but not shy, tree-climbing, song-singer, movie-watcher, game-player, fingernail biter, funny little girl.

i love you syd.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

happy birthday syd! we love you & we wish we could come to your fancy nancy party!

Melissa P said...

Syd I had soooooooo much fun at your birthday party today!!!! Love you!!!

Tiffany said...

She is a beauty! Happy Birthday!

jenny said...

She is extremely beautiful, Rachelle. That first black and white picture of her---WOW shes gorgeous!(like her mama)
I can't believe she's already four! I remember getting your birth announcement for her and thinking what a wonderful thing to be thankful for that close to Thanksgiving.

aubreyannie said...

happy birthday syd! sorry we missed your party yesterday!

Emily K. said...

Rachelle- I just found your blog. Sydney's party was so fun. Thanks for involving us, eventhough Tay was a little crabby!! I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving.