Sunday, November 16, 2008

sorry ladies...

but I have the best husband in the world. i woke up yesterday with a very sore throat and an equally sexy voice... today i came home from church early and enjoyed a peaceful nap. then i came out and mike was cleaning the kitchen (it is spotless by the way--well ok, the floor is not mopped, but the rest looks great) and he was making an amazing dinner. Delicious! Complete with homemade bread that just came out of the oven. love ya mike!

5 comments:

Jenny Matthews said...

That's wonderful!
I came home from China to a dog that rolled directly on his back when I walked in the door (making me feel missed and needed, cuz no one gives belly rubs like mom), a dozen roses left by my husband (making me feel loved and thought of since he NEVER does that sort of thing!) and a bag with a carton of soup, bottle of cabernet and bar of dark chocolate left by a girlfriend (making me feel cared for). We live charmed lives... :)

Melissa P said...

So nice of Mike to take care of you! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

Velma said...

what a guy! Tell Mike he scores big in my book.
Hope you are feeling better today. But if not, maybe Mike will move on to the bathrooms! Ha

Tiffany said...

KEEP--RRRRRRRRRR!!! What a guy!!!

jenny said...

Isn't it awesome to have a GOOD HUSBAND!!! I thank Heavenly Father daily for mine. There are so many JERKS in this world. I am glad you got a good one like me! :)