Is that horrible of me to say? I don't feel like I have a favorite, but he's just at the easiest stage where he doesn't talk back and plus I've never left him for that long before. I seriously had a couple of meltdowns, one before we even left our house to go to the airport! When Mike brought the younger kids back from my parents house I was already in bed and he brought Damian in to sleep with me. He hopped in bed, grabbed my face and said "hi mama..." It was the sweetest.

5 comments:
Gosh Dames is so cute!!! I miss him too!
That is the sweetest thing!! He is the cutest little boy ever! Seeing him asleep in primary made me wish me little ones were little again. TOO CUTE!!!
Allison
Oh, he is so cute!! He and Sydney look so much alike! Sweet little guy! We miss you guys!
oh my gosh i love him!! that pic is adorable!!
He is an absolute doll! I don't even know him and I adore him:)
Post a Comment