One of the major highlights was playing charades and having mom act out "speedo" and Megan act out "peanut butter" HILARIOUS!!
Here are a few pictures to document the event:





Carter and Landon riding Doxey

Sydney, Kyson, Kennedy, Aizlynn, Paige and Damian hanging out on the couch

Kids playing tag

Annette dousing Mike with some water. I'm sure he had just made a comment and was getting rewarded for some smart-aleck remark!

My cousin Lindy and me
I really enjoyed sitting together after eating dinner one evening and reminiscing about Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Chuck. Grandpa died when I was 2 and so I don't really have any memories of him. All the stories about him are hilarious though and he seems like a riot! My Grandma was the sweetest lady in the world. Constantly giving service-- one year for mothers day she cut out a pattern from newspaper and made a new dress for a sister in her ward and she wore an old dress. I just thought how sweet that was that she would be so thoughtful and giving and put this other sister before herself. It was sweet to hear my mom and Uncle Mike tell a few stories about Grandma and Grandpa. I am so thankful for their examples and for them raising such a wonderful mother for me.
Thanks mom and dad for organizing and hosting such a fun reunion and hopefully we'll have more cousins get-togethers in the years to come!
2 comments:
I am glad it turned out as nice as it did. I have heard favorable comments from many of the cousins so we will definitely do it again. Maybe in a few years. Thanks for your sweet words. Charades were fun and yes speedo was a challenge but hey we got it!
Yes it was so much fun! And I am so glad that the cousins who came did. It was nice to visit and get to know them all better. And Dames playing with Kennedy on the trampoline was seriously so cute!
Post a Comment