We had the party at the pool which was a fabulous idea. I wish all the kids had summer birthdays! Easy cleanup and lots of fun. Gramma B and Bart came, along with Sis and Leath, Madz, Megz, B, and Parks... (like the abbreviations?) It was nice having all the helpers and chaperones and the adults had just as much fun as the kids! (see my next post)





He had quite the turnout for his party and had a lot of fun. Here are some funny comments while opening presents:
Upon opening a starwars figurine his buddy Will said: "I almost got you that but then I decided to get you something cooler." We all thought that was hilarious.
Jonathon: "Carter when you're done opening all the presents, tell us which one was your favorite" Jonny was so cute too; as Carter was opening Jonny's bag of presents Jonny would hold each one up and show everyone and he was so excited.
Then when Carter opened up his ginormous Bakugan from the Bumsteads everyone was oohing and ahhing.
It was kind of a "who could get Carter the coolest gift" type show and tell. I love 7 year old boys. Wait a minute. That sounds kind of creepy. Let me rephrase that: I love the excitement of 7 year old boys over pokemon cards, bakugans, and anything star wars.
The whole gang of friends (minus Jill who wasn't feeling well)
I love the look of sheer joy on Carter's face here!

Before Lynda left she took Carter out for his Birthday dinner at Pizza Hut
Again, notice the sheer joy upon opening this starwars guy.


These are the cutest little bug cupcakes that Lynda gave me the idea for.
So easy and so much fun!


1 comment:
cute bug cupcakes! love the boys' comments about the presents... so funny!
Post a Comment