Mr. Dames is doing quite well with his potty chart. He especially is excited to receive a Thomas sticker after doing the deed. And is also very proud of his "unnies" (undies). He also likes to line up his choo choos so that they can watch... :)
Oh, you're so brave! I'm a little nervous to start with Parker. Jer and I keep talking about getting it going, but haven't actually done it. Good luck! I love his Thomas undies! Cute :)
4 comments:
This is priceless!
Oh, you're so brave! I'm a little nervous to start with Parker. Jer and I keep talking about getting it going, but haven't actually done it. Good luck! I love his Thomas undies! Cute :)
Damian is so cute. Every picture I see of him is just the cutest. Love his smile.
I like that he wants an audience! Im even more glad we found his choo choos now
Post a Comment