Spray painting shirts: last year we tie-dyed and this year with a little duct tape and spray paint we made a great variety of shirts. Carter created a monster, Damian wanted a train, and Sydney copied her cousin Grace with a cityscape. Mike made an eagle and I did dandelions...


Here's a family shot
The trip to the waterslides is something my kids look forward to every summer. And I think I had just as much fun as they did! The slids are a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. Here is Sydney and Lori cruising down!


The whole gang! (you don't want to know how many clicks of the camera its takes to get 18 people looking at the camera and the majority smiling with eyes open--and now that I'm looking 3 still aren't looking at the camera. oh well!)
And what would a trip to the valley be without hauling hay from Mr. F? Such a sweet man. Here is Parker showing the kiddies something really great...
Looking forward to next years gathering!


While the adults boated the kids had fun playing on the beach.
The trip to the waterslides is something my kids look forward to every summer. And I think I had just as much fun as they did! The slids are a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. Here is Sydney and Lori cruising down!

The whole gang! (you don't want to know how many clicks of the camera its takes to get 18 people looking at the camera and the majority smiling with eyes open--and now that I'm looking 3 still aren't looking at the camera. oh well!)
And what would a trip to the valley be without hauling hay from Mr. F? Such a sweet man. Here is Parker showing the kiddies something really great...
Looking forward to next years gathering!
1 comment:
likewise! we will for sure have at least one more cousin (sarahs) to play with!!!! yay!
Post a Comment