First day of school! Second grade is going to be lots of fun. We're at a new school this year, but Carter has 2 boys from church in his classroom so he was glad to see familiar faces. Carter's teacher is extremely nice and super cute and I think he'll have a great year with her.
6 comments:
he looks SO big and grown-up! crazy!
okay these pics are adorable!! i love the first one of him and his new haircut!! aww soo soo cute! he does look really big and grown up!! aww my little carty!
I am so excited for him! What great pics! Happy Anni too! You have such a beautiful family!
He looks so excited for school!!! Carter is such a cutie!
Its going too fast, huh? Ky started 2nd grade too. UGH! I just caught up on a lot of your posts. Happy Anniversary! That picture of you and Mike is AWESOME! You are so pretty! And HOLY BLACKBERRIES! That is insane. The pie looks LISCH though!
i can't believe he is in 2nd grade!!
p.s. his teacher's dress is supercute..i wonder where she got it..
Post a Comment