First when Dani was visiting she and I picked about 10 or 12 pounds and made a bunch of jam.
Then Sis visited and she and I picked 25 pounds (we weighed them) and we made a bunch more jam and pies.
Then Megan and Bailey and I picked another 25 pounds for mom to make some jam. And they were all from this amazing spot on the side of the road. As you can see, Megz and B and I had a little too much fun spreading on berry war paint!




4 comments:
fun!! these pics of you and the girls look like sooo much fun and YUM blackberrie pie!!! ahhh
You look like you have so much fun with your sisters. Makes me really miss mine, and wish that we lived closer. We've had a couple blackerry pies ourselves this summer. Yummy!
wE havent even eaten our blackberry pie yet! but I cant wait!
ok that pic of you and your sisters feeding each other is hilarious. but the hand in bailey's mouth is hard to place..it took a bit for me to figure it out. haha.
Post a Comment