

my mom and dad were so kind to offer to take the two younger kids while mike had his surgery and i was busy taking care of him. so i'm anxiously awaiting tonight when they'll drive over and i'll get to tell sydney how much i love her and how proud i am to be her mom.
i can't believe how fast she is growing up and what a beautiful and sweet girl she is growing into.
i love you syd, my little girl who loves to sleep in, loves wearing her cowboy boots, loves to snack, loves to play "word girl"and loves to have fun!
i love you syd, my little girl who loves to sleep in, loves wearing her cowboy boots, loves to snack, loves to play "word girl"and loves to have fun!
4 comments:
happy birthday to cute syd!!! we called winthrop to sing to her but we didn't get through, so we'll try again later. we love you sydney!
Happy Birthday, Sydney!! She's such a great little friend to my kids, and they love to be around her. Hope everything is going well with you guys.
Syd is so cute. I loved looking at some of these older pcitures of her when she was younger. She is a beautiful girl and such a sweetie.
I love you Syd!
Sweet sweet sydney!! I love how she is both a tough girl and a girly girl! She is always the most excited to see Leath and hold him when we come over- I love it! Happy Birthday Syd!!!
Post a Comment