Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ugly sweater anyone??

Mike and I hosted an ugly sweater party before Christmas and it was fun to see our friends in all their ugly sweater glory and exchange white elephant gifts...
Paul, Sis and Leatham!!!


Adam and Adrienne... I took this after Adam had already removed his sweater... A lovely iron on of Rosie O'Donnells face saying Merry Christmas... Classy!
Jeremy and Monique

Jason and Heidi
Posing with this creepy snowman... a lovely gift from Lucille.


Paul and Aubrey
Loren and Sara

Allison and Ben

Tinselled Danielle, posing...


Jason and Jess

Chris and Clare. Chris was the ugly sweater winner, and here he is with his gift, "The Power of a Positive Woman"

I love this Prom pose of Kristie and Matt!

Laughing on the stairs with my sistas!!

3 comments:

Krisser said...

Oh man this was a fun night! I love that pic of Matt and me too, I tried to make my hands look like Leslie Hall's, and I think I was quite successful- all I need now are skin-tight golden shimmery pants to go with that amazing sweater!

Sarah said...

looks like a fun ugly sweater partay... will you make it an annual tradition? :)

Shanda McKeehan said...

That is a hilarious idea for a party! I personally think Mike should have won with that lovely vest.