Tuesday, May 11, 2010

bugs

Dames is the biggest sissy ever when it comes to bugs. I can't believe that he's actually touching this cockroach in the picture.
He freaks out about a silly little house fly, but he does love to dig for roly polys and play with them--probably because they don't move at all. The other day he was outside with some friends digging for roly polys when all of a sudden we hear this blood curdling scream. His friend was screaming also so I thought maybe they'd started fighting or something. Come to find out, a daddy long leg spider was on him and his friend was trying to brush it off and they both were screaming uncontrollably. I just couldn't help but laugh and what a namby pamby he is... So anyways I just had to smirk at these pictures where he actually looks comfortable touching these bugs. Love ya Dames!

No comments: