I was originally going to paint it a fun yellow but I decided yellow is a very hard color to pick out. So I went with orange...
Sunday, April 10, 2011
project
So right after Christmas I was looking for a new project and looking for a fun dish cabinet to put Christmas dishes in. I'd searched craigslist, a few stores, and Goodwill a few times. Finally I found it! We were dropping some clothes off at Goodwill and I told Mike I was just going to run in real quick and see if they had anything. "Time me" I said... I ran in and found this gem:

I loved the carved flower details on all the drawers and loved that it had shelves and 3 drawers. It was priced for $79. One door was completely broken and laying next to it on the floor. One of the feet was chipping away. I showed it to the guy at the cash register and he said he'd give it to me for half off... Plus I had a 30% off coupon from a previous donation trip, so I landed this beauty for $28!!!
I was originally going to paint it a fun yellow but I decided yellow is a very hard color to pick out. So I went with orange...

I LOVE IT!~
I still need to purchase some hardware to make one of the doors stay shut so don't mind the rubberband holding them closed...
I was originally going to paint it a fun yellow but I decided yellow is a very hard color to pick out. So I went with orange...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love it! love you. love the orange. love your house. love your bum
Your painting skills and beautiful orange dresser have me inspired!!! Now what can I paint???
Looks so nice!!! You have such great taste
You're amazing!
I LOVE THIS!!! mannnn you are so crafty and vintagey and COOL!
Post a Comment