Monday, March 12, 2012

Damian turns 5

This little guy brings so much laughter and joy to my day!  He is a total goofball and is constantly saying things that crack me up!  He is such an easy-going kid and has a sweet little personality.  He is very affectionate and still smothers me with kisses.  He is very tender and when he gets sad he cries the largest teardrops I have ever seen.  He loves to play Sorry, build things with Legos, draw, write letters, play with Neeko (stuffed animal), and watch movies.  He loves peanut butter sandwiches, pizza, apples, milk and is always asking for a snack.  He loves the song "Fire to the Rain" by Adelle and can sing it perfectly. I love him and could have 10 kids just like him.
just a typical pose (don't mind my messy kitchen)
Dames LOVES to draw and is quite an amazing artist

2 of his favorite things: drawing and Legos

I love this little cowboy! He loves to wear his cowboy boots from Bart and Gramma B.
We had a fun little birthday party for him.  Bugga (Gramma Lynda) was in town and the Bumsteads came over to celebrate.
5 years old

He got a new bike from Bugga and Mimi

Dames and his best girl Macie

So excited to open the traditional gift of Skittles and a 20 dollar bill from Grandma and Grandpa Dunn


Love you Dames! I love you like a lovesong, baby!

6 comments:

Madison Ellingson said...

love this sweet boy. it's true.. i could have 10 of him too.. or i could just steal yours!:)

EmF said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years! Happy Birthday Damian!

Velma said...

love the pictures of Damian. He is such a sweet boy.

Velma said...

love the pictures of Damian. He is such a sweet boy.

megan.bradshaw said...

I love all of the things that you love about him, and I love those things too. This little boy brings sunshine to my soul!

Melissa P said...

Such a cutie! I love the picture of him in his cowboy boots!