Nora has found her hands! Seems like every time I turn around her adorable little fingers are intertwined. She is just so content and easy too! I love to cuddle and love on her and could seriously snuggle her all the day long!
4 months:
Nora is rolling over both ways and her bottom teeth just came through! She is smiley as ever and has the sweetest little laugh.
5 months:
This girl is not so little anymore.. Boo! A friend gave us a johnny-jumper and she LOVES it. The first time I put her in it she was all smiles and excitement at being able to bounce herself around. My favorite is the way her little feet cross each other and bounce around. I can no longer leave her on a bed because she is a roller! She wakes up so happy, just looking around and singing/cooing to herself. I'm so in love with her!
| Nora (5 months) and her cousin Jane (3 months) |
2 comments:
it is very cute how she places her hands and her fingers intertwined. Such a cutie!
Gahhh I love this sweet thing! She is so precious and happy and giggly.
Post a Comment