Sunday, July 13, 2008

second look


This picture is from 2006 when the girls and PJ came to visit us in NC. Sis and I thought it would be fun to copy People magazine and make some changes. Can you find all 11? (you may need to enlarge them to find one or two)

scroll down for answers!













ANSWER KEY: 1. mike's sleeve is longer 2. bailey's tattoo 3. parker's face 4. megan's face! 5. madison's piping on her shirt is missing 6. steamer at top is blue 7. bailey's bracelet is missing 8. lightswitch is missing 9. red picture frame is missing 10. extra tree branch on picture in background 11. carter's briefs are white

2 comments:

Melissa P said...

Gosh this is a tough one!!! It just took me about 10 minutes to find them all and I even helped make it!!! :)

Skea Family said...

I an no good at this game...I loose. By the way, my old cell phone broke and I need you to get me your #. miss and love you!