i know after i post this i'm going to regret it because it makes me sound like the biggest dead-beat mom, but it made me laugh so i gotta blog it.
yesterday we were in the car waiting for mike while he was getting a movie and so i decided to play a game with carter. i told carter to tell me what kind of activities mommy likes to do. his response:
"sit outside and do nothing... ?"
holy cow! is that really his perception of me? in my defense, i felt crummy all of last week (that's why i haven't blogged until today) and the one day i got the sprinkler out for the kids and i just sat in a lawn chair and watched them...translation: sit outside and do nothing...
2 comments:
I was a DI the other day and the woman in front of me was buying bright red shoes...I thought of you and had to laugh at the red shoes that got away.
If it makes you feel any better, for FHE last night we were talking about our favorite things to do so that we could plan out the rest of our summer. Caleb told Mikethat my favorite thing to do is eat cause I am always in the kitchen. My defense: I have three bottomless- pit boys. The truth: I love to eat, but can't indulge myself as much now that I am 30.
hahaha!! that is awesome!! shell you are actually the opposite! i was running the other day with steve here and i was telling him how your like the best mom ever! i love how you interact with the kids and are always playing with them!! youre awesome!
Post a Comment