Sunday, July 13, 2008

my name is Jonas

Ok, so since my parents got a Wii and Guitar Hero I have become a little hooked. We have an XBox (ok, Mike has an XBox-- I don't really play with him, but I should for some quality bonding time with my hubby) and I've never considered myself a "gamer." But now..... maybe it's the deprived child in me coming out who never had a gameboy or a nintendo as a child, but I am seriously wanting to get a Wii--It is so much FUN!
And just for a brag post, I got 100% on My Name is Jonas!

That is my top favorite song to play and I finally got a perfect score (on Medium...I'll let you know once I master the "hard" level). Every time we go to my parents house my sisters and I play it (even my mom and dad play). My favorite songs to play are: Jonas, Cliffs of Dover, Stricken, When We Were Young...(notice my PLAYLIST) Last weekend as I was playing I realized I hadn't made a mistake yet and I was getting butterflies in my stomach trying to concentrate so I wouldn't mess it up! And when it ended I felt like the kid who just won the race or hit the winning home run! When I saw my score on the screen it was the best day of my life...ok, not really, but it was pretty good. :)

6 comments:

aubreyannie said...

rachelle, you totally crack me up! jon and sarah mcphie got rockband and i LOVE to sing sabotage and say it aint so. i've never gotten any 100% but i think it's so much fun to rock out to the songs.

aubreyannie said...

and now i have my name is jonas in my head..

"but we're still makin noise, makin no-oi-oise!"

Heather said...

Such cute pictures!

Sarah said...

nice job posting the songs to your playlist so we can all hear them! :)

Madison Bradshaw said...

yeah!!! thats my SISTER!!! way to go shell bell! love it! im just alittle jealous but i cant wait to play with you again!

Annette Rose said...

Ok... so who knew we all wanted to be rockstars at heart?! I love rockband and guitar hero. We don't play often but when we do its a blast. I love "My name is Jonas" too. I got a 99% on it one time with a 176 note streak or something. I was so excited! I too break out in a cold sweat watching the number of correct notes count up... I love singing "say it aint so" and "Dani California" too. (Those are the only ones I've gotten 100% on.) Its so fun! Next family reunion we will have to break it out and rock band it up! How fun would that be?