Wednesday, August 06, 2008

this little boy



this little guy is growing up too fast. already he is saying "dog" "ruff-ruff" "hello" "one...two...threeeeeeeeeee... " "thank you" "all done" "touch it" "airplane" "horsey" "carter" "fish" "bath" "drink" "cereal" "uh-oh" (in his own way of course, but some are pretty clear). dames has also figured out to smile for the camera and here he is totally cheesin' it for me:

dames is my little snuggler. he loves to be held and nestles into my neck. he also likes to pinch. he'll be half asleep and pinching my neck to make sure i'm still there. one thing that amazes me about him is that he has been humming 2 songs since he was 13 months...and now he is trying to sing "Slippery Fish" it sounds like "shisheee shish", but he carries the tune perfectly...maybe it's from taking the kids to bellevue first ward music time when i was pregnant with him and when he was first born...anyways, he's a little singer! i'll try and add a video of him later--it's pretty cute.


dames loves carter so much. his face lights up in the morning when he wakes up and sees carter. last night i caught them on carter's bed reading books together. carter is a Fantastic big brother and loves to play with damian and read to him. sydney is also a big help and loves to mother him...sometimes a little too much.


my babies are growing up.....

10 comments:

Velma said...

What precious pictures of Damian......He is a beautiful baby boy!!!!
Hugs & Kisses
Grandma B

Melissa P said...

Cutest pictures!!!! Dames' smile is such a charmer!

Skea Family said...

Even in just the short time I got to see Damien, I grew to love him! His is a heart breaker! Cannon has the same jammies and the same striped shirt that he has on in the pics...what a nice dressed kid! Miss and love you! Just a thought...you and I should take a girls trip, no kids, no husbands. Just a thought!

Madison Bradshaw said...

soo cute!!! love the pics! oh my gosh can i steal him! he is soo cute shell.. i swear you are going to be my serugat mom!

Tiffany said...

O'my hec he is the cutiest!!! it was so fun to see you all! Hope to see you guys more!

md said...

I love that you posted this! I just put a similar one of Kalli on her blog and laughed when I saw this! We must have similar blog minds! Your babies are all beautiful! (Like their Mommy)! :)

Jolley's said...

He is super cute! i love those curls. I want in on that girls trip of yours and Alisons...:)

Joyce Hanchett said...

I don't think they come any cuter. He is a doll!

aubreyannie said...

what a cutie post, rachelle. your kids are the cutest!

Annette Rose said...

He is such a doll. That hair! Its sad how fast they grow up huh? One second they are newborns and then they are walking. It was so fun to see you guys! Hopefully we'll see ya sooner. (I totally want to come up and go to that zoo)