Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quote of the day by Captain Obvious

I went for a run this afternoon (it's so nice having Mike work from home so I can run while the kids are napping) and when I got back they were still asleep so I decided to rake the blanket of GINORMOUS leaves that is covering our lawn. I was out back and our neighbor was about 20 feet away in his yard. He looked over and said hi and then asked "Raking leaves?"..... no buddy, I'm PLAYING TENNIS!!! :) Sheesh!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

DUH!!! HAhahaha!
So, your list is so great! You're a sweet person! I hope we can see you guys more often!

That Damon..... is BEAUTIFUL!! Way too pretty to be a boy! I love him!

jenny said...

LOL have you heard that song--"Here's your sign" If you havent--youve got to hear it. See if its on Youtube. Its all about just what you said---people stating the obvious. Its hilarious.

And YES i agree its AWESOME having Brian work from home too! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Monique said...

Hey Rachelle! I saw a few pictures of your kids on Jessica's blog. So cute! Can't wait for mine tomorrow! Anyway, now that I know you have a blog, I'd love to take a peek occasionally if you don't mind. Ours is www.kleinkin.org, if you're interested. See you tomorrow!

Velma said...

Sounds like somthing Brian Regan could use in his next comedy act.
Or sounds like a scene from Dumb and Dumber. Remember when she is at the gas station and he sees her skiis on the car. He asks,
Going skiing?
Gotta love those neighbors.